About the TEFMA Leadership Program
A combination of established leadership theory, contemporary case studies and highly regarded instrumentation will form the basis of the framework. The content and approach of this program will be supported by a team of presenters with a vast array of experience working with the leadership of some of Australasia’s biggest public and private sector organisations.
- Increased capability to think strategically;
- Greater understanding and competence in the financial aspects of their organisation;
- Harmonious and productive team work;
- Increased ability to manage the customer;
- Increased confidence in leading work groups and influencing the decision making process; and
- Fulfillment through setting and achieving personal an organisational goals.
- A greater capacity of participants to think strategically and implement with organisational outcomes in mind;
- Increased capacity of participants to achieve organisational goals;
- Increased effectiveness of participants as financial managers, due to a greater understanding of financial management and budgeting;
- Increased ability of participants to lead work teams as well as to build, motivate and participate in teams;
- A greater capacity for participants to manage conflict, due to a greater understanding of conflict sources and the appropriate approaches;
- Access to a diverse network of facilities and specialist managers, as a result of contacts made by participants;
- A greater capacity of participants to meet customer expectations, due to the broader range of tools that participants have to draw upon.
Continue the learning journey for a further 3 months through the facilitated On-Line Forum.
Eugene is Managing Partner of Metanoa. He has facilitated the facilities leadership program for the past ten years.
Eugene has worked as a Program Director and has consulted for Australia-Asia’s Leading Business Schools,(Melbourne Business School, The Australian Graduate School of Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Management and Australian Institute of Management) designing and running their leadership programs and organisational interventions.
He has extensive experience in Leadership Development, Organisational Change and Strategy, Team Development and Action Learning. Some of his clients include: BHP Billiton, Bunnings, CSIRO, Cummins, Carlton United Breweries, Masterfoods, Pfizer, Roche, Reserve Bank of Australia, State Revenue, SunMicrosystems, SRA, Thomas Cook, TAFE and various universities and community organisations.
Eugene has lectured and facilitated learning in the Executive MBA at the AGSM, Organisational change in the Masters Program at Sydney University, Graduate Certificate in HR and Training at the Sydney Institute of Technology and for the International Management Centers Association in their Postgraduate studies in Management.
He holds a Master of Philosophy majoring in Organisational Change & Strategy and various other qualifications in human resources and business. He is accredited in over 20 psychometric instruments and is a Qualified Executive Coach and Workplace Mediator. He is currently completing his Doctorate at the University of Technology Sydney.